You Cannot Know my Son when you Place Him Outside of Yourself

 Child, come to this Tabernacle and know my Son. Come and be of the peace of the Light.  Come and taste your my Son in relationship. Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the mystical within the River of the I Am. 

Janine, I watched my Son die that you may live. Through my pain and sorrow I knew and trusted in the Covenant that my Son, the Lamb, would resurrect all of God's children into life where death shall be no more. 

You know my heart that holds no judgments.  You now know my Son who loves with no measure. You know the ways of God's Holy Spirit that flows through you in all you do. 

When you hear the soft voice of my Son that asks you to become quiet that you may hear, know that you are graced to know my Son in the stillness of your heart. My Son has shown you the way and the Light. 

My Son asks that you walk in relationship with Him. You hear the soft voice that wants to be in relationship with you. You have been misguided to think Jesus is above you as a king who owns his subjects. Jesus wants to walk hand in hand with you in all things.

Walk with me. Walk with my Son. Janine, you are being prepared to teach of the intimacy of the walk with Jesus that is in relationship of intimacy. You cannot know my Son from afar.  You cannot know my Son when you place Him outside of yourself. 

To be of  this depth within the River is to come to know my Son as you know me.  You are being prepared to walk with my Son in the intimacy of relationship.  You are learning to love Him with your heart that hears and Tastes the mystical within the River of the I Am