Be of Gentleness and Know Your God

 Child, let go of yourself.  Enter this Tabernacle empty of all that you may hear me beyond all the noise that surrounds you on this new day.

Let go with the breath and take in the breath of my heart that flows with you, for you and through you. Come and be filled with the gentle and loving waters of the River of the I Am.

The lesson this new day is to be of gentleness.  Be of my heart that is of gentleness. You ask what is gentleness. Be still and take in gentleness and you shall taste the ways of gentleness.

Gentleness is caring for all that is around you.  Gentleness is giving back what you have received from me. Gentleness is the softness that lies deep within you for to be of gentleness you must walk softly and speak softly and give back softly.

Gentleness demands nothing in return.  Gentleness loves with no boundaries. Gentleness sees the pain of others and holds that pain. To walk with another in gentleness opens their heart and soul.  

Taste what is within my heart for to taste me is to take in my gentleness. Be naked of soul, Janine, and you shall be of gentleness for gentleness is the fruit of God's seed within you, your soul. Be of gentleness and know your God.