Come and Let the Disruptions Move You

  Child, it matters not where or when you reach out to me for this Tabernacle is always here for you. There are no rigid boundaries to separate us. Come and be filled with my heart. Come, be filled with the Holy Spirit. Come and know how much you are loved. 

Today, as you rise up with disruptions, know that I have awaited you. Know that in disruption I am here. Know that in disruption God's miracles flow. Taste my love within the disruption.

You have gained much for through your countenance those around you witnessed to the Holy Spirit.  The Holy Spirit worked through you throughout the disruption. 

Now, my child, come and be still. Take in the love and nurture that is here for you within the River of the I Am. Come and be of your dream that found the Holy Spirit flowing through you. Come and rest. When you are filled we shall move out into the world armed with the Holy Spirit where disruptions awaken you to the gifts of the Holy Spirit. Come and let the disruptions move you.