Death Becomes Life and Sorrow Becomes joy

 Child, come and know that this Tabernacle is for you and me with no matter the time or day for I am your mother and you are my child. Come and be of rest and renewal in this the wonder of the day. 

Come and take in the way of my heart that unburdens you. Come and take notice of how I breathe for you here within this Tabernacle. Peace is the fruit of this Tabernacle for I carry the peace of the Light of my womb into you and through you.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God that flows through all things. The Holy Spirit is here for you in all things. Janine, my child, take in the Holy Spirit. Know that the Holy Spirit moves you in ways that show you how much you are loved. When you taste this intense love you learn that you and all are of great importance.

Jealousy dies when you learn how much you are loved by God for there is no more need to be of  want.  Anger dies when you know how much you are loved by God for joy fills all the spaces of where anger once stood. 

Trust is the fruit of knowing that God has placed Himself within you. To know God in intimacy is to know death becomes life and sorrow becomes joy.  Confusion is no more for knowing God in intimacy replaces any and all confusion about your future which is to be of Eternity with the Light.