Doubt Never and Hope Always

 My dear child, come and let go of yourself. Take in this communion within this holy space.  This Tabernacle is for you and me as I fill you with my nurture and love and attention. 

My love for you is known for within this communion my love fills you and flows through you.  It is as the love of mother for child and the openness for the child to take in nurture.

There are many of my children who cannot take in my nurture nor the nurture of others for their hearts have been walled off and closed by the wounds of man. There are the many who know me not.  Our Father and God has given us the Lamb that all may one day come to have what you and I have. 

On this new day, let us weep as one for those who cannot know me until the next life. Weep in the knowing that all shall one day come to be free of the pain that forced the closing of the heart.

Janine, we walk into the world to gather my children.  We walk in the ways of the sacred witness where we witness, one by one, that each child placed before us shall come to know me through you.  No need for you to fret for I, your mother, work through you.  My Son walks with us that God's love may be known where there is doubt never and hope always.