Generational Learnings

 Child, come and be in this moment as I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am. Take note of the beauty of flowing down into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the love of mother and child. 

Your yesterday gave you witness to the miracles of God.  To be of the sacred witness opens you to the walk of my Son within each inch and moment.  Janine, my child, our walk is reaching you in a way of being and honoring all that is within and around you.

To hear the soft voice of my Son raise your awareness to your learned sins of judgments is to learn to be in relationship with Him.  To be of the openness to taste your own sins rather than judge another's is to reach the space of intimacy with the Light, my Son, Jesus.

You witnessed to the miracles of true love for another when you judged not the workings of another.  Take joy and delight in the discoveries and findings of your learning that remained hidden in the self righteous ways of judgment. 

Let us walk this new day in the ways of the walk with Jesus in intimacy.  I welcome you into this depth that shows you your sins of what you call unconscious learning.  My child, I say to you that this unconscious learning must be raised up into your awareness that you may ask the Light to cleanse not only your learning but also the generations of learned judgments and sadly behaviors towards others as well.  

Love and only love is simple when you are raised into the awareness of generational learnings. Come and let us walk this new day in the ways of love and only love.  I welcome you into this depth of the River of the I Am where you are being awakened to the generational sins given you from those who came before you.