Give Up Your Fret to Faith

 Janine, come and let me wrap my arms around you and hold you in this time of fret and worry. Come and know that I, your mother, shall fill you with my mother's heart that loves you in all parts and corners of your being for you are mine.

Firstly, my child, your tears are of worry for another.  No need for worry for I am here and you need only give to me the worry and fret for we walk with my Son who calms all the waters for you.

Let go of yourself and allow me to take you deeper into the depths of the River of the I Am where as we move deeper the noise cannot bear to follow.

It is only noise, Janine.  But know this, the noise casts itself into your fears given you by the lifetime of noise. Let  us walk in simplicity for simplicity is of God.  Love is love and all you need do is love and know that God works through love. Keep your heart in the opened position and let go of fear for I am here and I walk with you in each inch and moment as does my Son.

Your heart has reached out in prayer and now it is time to give it to Jesus and wait upon Him to bring His Holy Spirit to bear on those prayers.  Give up your fret to faith and trust for just as in your dream Jesus is carrying the weight of the world for you that you may let go of it. Stay awake in the inch and moments and see the miracles flow forth.

Let your heart smile and be at peace for the fret is behind you and Jesus is in the fore and within you.