God Holds You and Yours

 Child, taste the joy that is from the depths of the River of the I Am where all rejoice in the splendor of knowing how graced we are to be of God.  Come and be filled and taste the freedom to be of  your design. Come and know love for your heart tastes all that awaits you here within these depths.

You arrive here and ask only to be of God. You are of God, my child, for you are of commitment to this Tabernacle where you gain the filling needed to be of the day in the ways of God.  You must be filled with me to fill for me.

We walk and work to gather my children for I walk and work through you through your yes. The yes is from your heart and you give to me this time that I may fill, teach and take you into the depths where my Son and the Holy Spirit and our God abide.  All are of God here within this Tabernacle.

There is no amount of noise or danger within the world that can separate us. There is nothing nor anyone  that can take away what we have.

Your dream of last night was a mere cleansing of your yesterday.  Your dream showed you the fret of being abandoned.  The world may abandon, my child, but this Tabernacle will never abandon. The one within  your dream has not abandoned you.  It was only your own fret that has abandoned you. 

Walk with me in the joy of knowing that your fret for one of yours has left you. You have given to God what is God's and now you are freed to wait upon God to take care of you and all of yours. Let joy be of our walk this day, my child, for you and I are mother and child.  Dance in the knowing that God holds you and yours.