God's Spirit Gains Power Through You

 Child, come and be loved.  Come and know how to love. Come and learn from me for I am your heavenly mother who gives you the all of me that you may learn what love and only love is.

Taste me, janine.  Taste the love that abounds here within the depths of the River of the I Am.  Your yesterday gave witness to the ability to allow all to flow through you in the ways of the sacred witness. 

As you witnessed, you were able to take in all around you and through you and watch as all passed back into the world. Grace was upon you for you were able to feel the power flow through you and into the world.

Janine, this was the power of the Holy Spirit of the River of the I Am.  The Holy Spirit gains much power when it flows through you and into the world.  By God's grace you can now feel the increased power as it flows through you,  What you cannot do alone, the Holy Spirit does through you.

I know your loss of words to describe the joy of judging nothing and the joy of allowing all to pass through you with no matter the noise.  My child, the noise can have no home when you give it no power.  When you allow all noise and all things to pass through you rather than build a barrier you walk as your God walks with no boundaries to bind and no judgments to bind. 

Let us walk this new day in the nothingness of no boundaries for God's Spirit moves with no restrictions when you allow all to pass through you.