My Son Came Not to Be Above, But With

 Child of mine, come and be known. Come and be awakened on this new day. Come and take in the colors of the River of the I Am for to see and taste the colors before you gives you the view of Eternity.

Come and know that you are of the Holy Spirit that flows with and within and without.  Come and taste the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  I am your mother who cares for you and never abandons you. No matter the road we walk I shall always be with you and within you.

Just as you carry yours, Janine, I carry mine. Just as you love and pray for yours, so too, I love and pray for mine. Just as you open your heart and nurture yours, so too, I open my heart for mine.

Janine, my child, I give you my heart and as you enter you become of my heart.  Mine become yours and yours become mine.  There is no more distinction between mine and yours for all are mine and all are yours when you take in my heart. 

When you are of my heart you no longer can separate yourself from any of my children for all are your brothers and sisters.  Jesus is your brother as are all others.  My Son came as man not to be above but to be with. Let those with ears to hear, hear for to hear me is to know me and my Son.