One Day You Shall See With the Eyes of Eternity

 Child, this is a new day and I am pleased with your yes to me on each new day.  Come and let us commune within the depths of the River of the I Am. Come and be of my heart as I fill  you with the all of me.

Janine, my child, your dreams carry much in the ways of cleansing and renewal for they chart your walk on the earth and they are written into the Book of Life that you may see the workings of our Father and God, the I Am.

One day you shall see each inch and moment of God's hand on  you.  One day you shall see the ways of God within relationship with  you.  One day you shall see the great love of my Son who died that He may always be in relationship with you.

Your God is not afar.  Your God is within. Your God, the Light, is always with you and not above you for our God and Father has created each of us with great care giving us a part of Himself. One day you shall see with the eyes of Eternity.

Know that as we walk into the world this new day your journey to Eternity is a part of each inch and moment.  What is gained within your body shall follow you for to be in relationship with my Son while in the body gains you much into Eternity.  Never doubt the meaning of your yes each day. Through your yes your eyes are opened and expanded into Eternity.