Projection is as the Boomerang

 Child, by this Tabernacle you are awakened to the truths and ways of our Father and Guide, our God of all.  By this Tabernacle you hear me and you become my hands.  By this Tabernacle we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am.  By this Tabernacle you grow with each new day.

The lesson for this new day is to continue with the breath that keeps you in awareness of the walk that is the walk with me and my Son who breathes the Holy Spirit into you,  By this breath you are in relationship with the Light.  

Janine, you hear the soft voice of my son that is in relationship with you. These years of your yes have expanded you that these days may arrive.  

Do not doubt the intimate relationship with my Son. Doubt Him no more.  See Him as dangerous no more.  Taste the love that is of His Spirit. Feel Him as He moves you in the ways of non judgment. 

Know that when you hear the soft voice of my Son speak to you of your sins He does so that you may be in intimacy with Him. Trust in the soft voice that shows you your misguided learning.

Trust the fruits of your awakening to the sins that were hidden from your view. Now, my child, you become all the more and more immune to  the noise. Do not stop the conversations with the soft voice deep within you for the soft voice is Jesus.

I ask only that you now call Him by his name. It is Jesus and you can end the fear that my Son can cause you the harm of judgment. It  is you who causes your judgments to return to you as the boomerang. This, my child, is what you call projection for what you judge of another is the judgment upon yourself. 

Walk with us in the ways of non judgment for to truly walk in non judgment is to know your God.