The Lesson of My Motherly Heart

 Child, I welcome you into this Tabernacle.  I welcome you into the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child. Come and allow me to bring you into the depths where you hear and taste me.  Come and within these depths let us abide with the Holy Spirit.

You ask for the lesson of this day.  Come and see what I see and taste what I taste.  I give you the lesson of my heart.  My heart holds you. My heart becomes your heart with your yes and we walk together.

My heart asks you to weep with me when it is time for we must weep for my children.  My children need their mother to weep for them when their wounds must be witnessed to. I have wept for you and with you for your wounds bound you tightly where your heart was closed.

My heart shows you the ways of learning and shaping. My heart opens the story of another that the wounds may rise and be heard and witnessed to. When the story is heard and witnessed to the heart opens and the seed of God is exposed. 

There can be no greater gift to another than to bear witness to another in the sacredness of non judgment where the seed of another is freed to know God.  The lesson for today is simple.  Be of  my heart and remove yourself from the fore and allow me to move to the fore where my heart guides you in the ways of the sacred witness.  This is the lesson of my motherly heart.