The River Flows to Remove all Boundaries between You and God

 Child, come and allow yourself to be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Come and allow me to hold you within these depths that we may commune for we are mother and child by God's design.

In this new day stay awake that you may see all of God's graces that shall shine upon you.  The many of my children walk in a sleepfulness and blindness that sees not the showering of grace.

When you live in the outside world alone you see all from the view of one dimension.  This leads to blindness where God is not seen or known. My child, when we commune within the depths of the River of the I Am you are awakened to what is greater than you or me or the outside world.  When you take in the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am you take in the ways of God and you taste the loosening of boundaries that separate the mystical from the outside world.

Today is a new day for you to walk with me in the ways of a nakedness that sees through the noise of the world and into the mystical of Eternity.  As we walk, stay awake to the inches and moments that shall make thinner the boundaries that you may walk within both all the more and more.  Let those with ears to hear, hear and let those with the want to taste the mystical, taste.  The River flows to remove all boundaries between you and God