The Seed Within When opened Sees Its God

 Child, come and rest within my hold as we move deeper into the River of the I Am. Come and as I fill you know that we are one within these depths for I am your mother and you are my child. I give my heart to you that we may be one in the presence of our Father and God, the I Am.

Your yes to me is loud and clear and your love for me is known. We are of the one cloth of our Father. I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am each day that you may expand and grow.

You have entered this depth with a new awareness of the tiny seed within you that holds the all of you. It is the seed that God placed within you when you were created by His hands.

The seed is that tiny part that when opened to the air raises you to higher ground for it declares its intimacy with God. You become reunited with the source of your being, your God.

Therefore, my child, you must never compare yourself to another for your God has created you with the one seed that can never be of another.  You can guide one to open their seed but you can never know the ways of the seed of another for that is of intimacy between God and another. 

You can know that each seed when opened sees its God. When opened the seed shall see and taste God. Each child will then be asked to enter or decline to enter the Kingdom of God.  The choice belongs to each child and not to God for God so loves each that each shall be given the choice.   

What is not accomplished upon the Earth shall be accomplished in the Heavens.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.