The Surface of the River Contains Much Noise

 Child, come and allow me to take you deep within the River of the I Am where you are free from the noise of the surface of the River of the I Am.  Come and commune with me for you are my child and I nurture you with the love that is within my womb. Take in the nurture that nurtured the Lamb.

Janine, my child, the surface of the River contains much noise for it lurks upon the surface in attempts to take you away from the truth and the way of the River of the I Am. The noise does not attempt to gather its own.  Rather, it attempts to gather those of the River where it uses temptations of being above God to steer you from me and my Son.

The noise can never gather you when you attend to your heart and soul as you do in each new day. Your yesterday saw you tempted by the noise. To experience this temptation was to see how you and my children are moved by the temptations of the noise.

Just as you rise each day and prepare yourself for the day with cleansing, so too, each day you come to me and are prepared for the day by the cleansing of the River of the I Am.  You cleanse your body and the River cleanses your heart and soul that you may be renewed in the ways of my heart.

I take you deep into the depths this day and hold you close for you are in need of renewal.  I take you and show you that no matter the noise of one day your next is renewed by your attendance to this Tabernacle.  Your attendance  gives your yes to me and to our God. Stay, be held, and be cleansed.  When you are renewed we shall enter the world to gather my children away from the noise and into the great love and only love of the River of the I Am.