The Way of Intention

 Child, come into this Tabernacle naked and empty of any and all bindings.  Let go with the breath that I may breathe with you and for you within the depths of the River of the I Am.

Today is a new day that finds us as one within these depths.  We commune as one for I am your mother and I feed you, my child. How great is our Father and Creator, the I Am.  How great is His Holy Spirit that gains us this grace.  How great is my Son, the Lamb, that has gained us Eternity together.

You ask for a lesson this new day that you may know where to place your intention this day. I give you the view of the never ending love that shows itself in each inch and moment. Stay within the inch and moment with the intention of awakeness for by remaining in the inch and moment you see and taste Eternity.  

When you see one of mine in pain you see the love of my Son who works through you to witness and hold. When you touch one of mine with your intention of being in the inch and moment you show one of mine the love of my heart. When you give one of mine the soft voice of non judgment you  attest to my Son, the Lamb, whose soft voice is produced through you.

As you see, my child, intention becomes attention for to be within the inch and moment in intention you pay attention to those before us.  For one of mine to be known and seen by you in the inch and moment is to give God's love to another and you become as the sacred witness, the Holy Spirit.  This is the way of intention.