Do Not Make Time your Bedpartner

Child, I am pleased you make this time each day to attend to this Tabernacle where we are able to commune.  I am your mother who awaits to fill you with my love and attention.  Never doubt what we have within this Tabernacle for it is holy and graced by our God and Father.  Never doubt my love for you. Never doubt the gift of Eternal life granted by my Son, the Lamb.

Today is a new day and we walk in the ways of the new for each inch and moment can never be recreated.  As we walk, attend to your heart and soul and remain opened to the joy of the inch and moment that needs no effort. You shall see God in all things when you slow yourself to live in the inch and moment.

This inch and moment is like no other. You choose to let go of yourself in this inch and moment that you may flow in the effortless ways of the River of the I Am. I show you the grace that awaits you in this inch and moment. Take note and take in the beauty of the letting go of time that you may be freed from the boundaries of self made pressures to maintain and control time.

Janine, let go of the need to make time your slave and rather, allow time to take you in the effortless flow of the River of the I am.

Yes, your earthly ways use time to measure.  This is not of God's measurement however. I say this to you in a loud and clear voice, my child.  Do not allow time to be your bedpartner. Do not attempt to make time your lover. Do not allow time to take you from this precious inch and moment or the next or the next.

Rather, allow the gentle flow of the River to take you and pay no heed to the attempt of the ego mind to make time your bedpartner.  As we walk this day I shall show you the ways of the gentle flow of the River that takes in each inch and moment with no regard to time. When we flow within each inch and moment time takes on the hue of Eternity where time has no boundaries to bind. Let those with ears to hear, hear.