I Am But God's Small Child who Gave Her Yes

 Child, come and allow yourself to become naked in all parts that I may fill you in all parts.  Let go with the breath that allows you to let go of the body and where you descend into the depths of the River of the I Am.  There in the depths you enter the void where you hear and taste my Son.

Janine, I have shown you how to breathe that you may find and taste the Light.  The void within you when you empty makes the space and place where you meet in intimacy with my Son.  The soft voice of Jesus rises up from within the void for when you make this space available God fills it with Himself.

God is Jesus and Jesus is God.  The Holy Spirit is of God and is of Jesus.  Therefore, my child when one speaks to you all speak to you. The soft voice of Jesus is of God and the Holy Spirit, for Father is Son and Son is Father.

I speak to you in this way that you may know I am the mother to God for I am the mother to the Son of God.  The Holy Spirit is of God and is of my Son.

I am given the keys to the River of the I Am for I am the bride of God who gave birth to the Son of man. By God's hand I gave birth to the Light.  By God's hand I come to you and take you into the River where my motherly ways bear fruit upon you. I prepare you for all the more and more.

I take no acclaim, but rather, give to God the glory for I am but His small child who gave her yes.  By my yes I am mother to God. I am the bride as well as the mother as well as the mystical bride and mother to the Holy Spirit. Ponder my  words for they shall bear fruit upon you. Let those with ears to hear, hear.