Let us Join the Song of Songs

 Child, come and breathe in the life within the River of the I Am. Come and be known.  Come and know those who are of the River of the I Am for all flow as one within the River.  Each child of the yes forms a part of the whole of God's plan. Each gains the River much power to usher in the New Earth.

It matters not that you know not all of the yes as yet, my child. But know this, there shall come the day that you shall know all of the yes for Eternity has no bounds. Eternity knows not time for it shall never fade or end and you shall grow into forever and walk with me and my Son and your God and all of the yes.

Take in the view of forever.  Take in the beauty of the Song of Songs that each yes produces.  Each voice within the song is of its own soul where there is no one like the other.  The resulting Song of Songs is of great prize and great love.

Let us walk into the world armed with the voices of the many of the yes. Let us join the Song of Songs as we walk with all of the yes to gather my children into the River of the I Am.  

Janine, the Song of Songs can be heard with the ears of the heart. As we open a heart the song is heard, and one by one, another voice is added to the Song of Songs. Allow your soul to sing its song and you shall be joined to all of the Song of Songs.