The Power of Love Shall Usher in the New Earth

 Child, I am pleased that you come to me this new day that we may commune for we are mother and child.  This Tabernacle is for you that you may be filled with my nurture and attention.  Above all else you are filled with my love.  Love begets more love, Janine, for love expands even into  the universe.

Love has no boundaries for true love is without the noise of the misguided world. Man makes boundaries by misguiding my children into thinking there is nothing or no one above the worldly.

You have come to see and taste what the world cannot see and taste on its own. You walk from the view of the River of the I Am where the love within its depths is boundless.  The love that is produced by the joining of my children, one by one, expands into the world and on the wings of the Holy Spirit spreads all the more and more.

There shall be the day when the love of the River of the I Am becomes so great it will usher in the New Earth.  In that time you shall see and walk with me, my Son and our God. This, Janine, is the promise of the Covenant between God and His people. 

There can be no war, no rage, and no storms that can overtake you for you shall take in the breath of Eternity.  I shall be at the door when you leave the one and enter the other. This is my promise to you for you are of the yes to me and to our God.