You Must Come to See Your Own Sin

 Child, come and be embraced for I am your mother who longs to embrace you and all of my children that you and all may come to trust in love and only love.  This Tabernacle is for you and me that we may commune in the ways of the Light of my womb.

I watched as my Son died for you.  I walked the walk of death and pain with my Son that you may live.  I watched the egoistic minds of those who could not see their own sin.  I watched as they raised my Son, the Lamb, up on the Cross.  I bled with Him for I have a mother's heart that bleeds for all of my children.

My yes was the yes to not only be the mother of God, but also to be the mother to all.  How is it that we walk with such joy and boundless grace? Janine, our walk is by the sacrifices of my Son who began the flow of the River of the I Am by shedding His blood for us. Joy is the promise of Eternity for by my Son we shall walk together into Eternity.

The River flows with the blood of my Son.  It flows to heal all of sin caused by the dangerous ways of the ego mind that when left of its own with no awareness may and often becomes evil.

You ask me why it is that nothing has really changed and the egoistic mind is still the cause of evil.

I say this to you in a loud and clear voice, my child. Man still follows a god called the Adam and Eve mind. When you live in the way of the hypocrite that judges another and sees not his/her own sin you grow sin.  When you walk in the ways of the River of the I Am you grow in awareness of your own ego mind and thus of your own sin.  

Do not fret or lose hope for the River flows towards the New Earth where the ego mind of Adam and Eve shall be transformed into the awareness that God alone is the creator of all things. The ego mind shall give up its want to be above God.