You Must Come to Trust Even When All Seems Failed

 Child, come and let yourself go into my arms as we flow deeper into the River of the I Am where you are made free from the noise and graced with the freedom from the boundaries of the Earth.  Within these depths there are no bindings to separate us.  Take in the ways of the peace of my Son. Take in the beauty of allowing my Son to carry your burdens.

What you gain here within these depths you shall have forever for this is the way of the River of the I Am. I speak to you from my heart that you may take in my love, nurture and attendance to all parts. Your day shall be made lighter.  Your day shall see you and my Son arm in arm  for He shall lift your burdens as we walk within the world.

You are of the human and the mystical for you have been created and designed with the seed of our God and Father and Creator. Jesus lifts you into the realm of the mystical for your yes has opened the door to the mystical where you shall see and taste the freeing of your burdens.

The lesson of these days has been to trust and have faith even when your prayers appear to not be heard.  You must trust in the ways and timing of God.  It is easy to trust when all falls your way and you taste the answers to your prayers in your timing. The test of faith these last days has been to place your trust in God all the more when your prayers appear to not have been answered. 

To call yourself mine you must trust me.  To call yourself of the River of the I Am you must trust all the more. To be of faith you must trust that your prayers are heard and acted upon in God's timing and not yours. Best to pray that God's will be done in all things and allow Him to do the work of salvation through you in His timing.  You must come to see all of God's work even when all appears to have failed.