Allow God to Be as the Wind

Child, let go with the breath.  Let go with the softening of your heart and hands that you may leave the noise and enter this Tabernacle. Let go and allow me to take you into the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Jesus is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. By God's hand, his Son has given us everlasting life through the lifeblood of the River of the I Am. When you arrive here I take you deeper and deeper into the depths of the River. With each new day you give me your yes that God's hand may be upon us. 

When you move into the depths of the River of the I Am with me all noise is canceled.  Even when there is interruption from the surface of the River you return to me when the interruption is taken care of. 

Janine, my child, this is the lesson for this new day.  The interruptions that may take you from me need not be deemed as bad, for God and I are within you and shall walk with you through the interruptions.

I give you view of your yesterday where you were interrupted and when you gave the interruption your attention, within the interruption there was a rapture. This is the way of God's will, my child, for to walk within each inch and moment is to be awake to interruptions that need attention.

Walk with me this day and stay awake and know that God works in interruptions where the River moves you in the ways of God's will for you. Be as the fallen leaf  that allows the wind to take it on a journey that has no fight, but rather, takes the flight of the wind. When you allow God to be as the wind all pressure and want and desires are given to the wind. Let those with ears to hear, hear.