Allow Yourself to be Taken into the Mystical Body of Jesus

Child, come and let go with the breath that you may take in the breath of life within the River of the I Am. Come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River where we commune in love and only love.  Take in my nurture. Take in my attention.  Take in the beauty of the nakedness of your being where there is nothing to hide from me.

Janine, I love you and I judge you not.  I love you and I abandon you not. I love you and with your yes we shall move into the world as one.

For this inch and moment rest in the love that flows through the all of you for in nakedness you are able to take in the all of me. Let your hands write my words.  Let your hands dance with me for my words touch you in all parts where we dance within the mystical Living Waters of the River of the I Am.
The lesson this day is to hear and see and taste the love of Jesus.

Slow all down.  Allow this inch and moment to take you.  Allow this inch and moment to witness to Jesus as He gives you Himself.  I have given life to the Son of Man who wishes to walk with you in all things.  

Hear the soft voice that leads you into relationship. Taste all that is around you and within you.  Hear the sounds of love, patience, intimacy and wisdom.

You cannot love Jesus until you open yourself in the nakedness needed to give all to Him.  In nakedness you hear.  In nakedness you see.  In nakedness you taste intimacy for there is nothing hidden between you and Jesus.

Come and allow yourself to be taken into the realm of the mystical body of Jesus.  It is of no matter what the world may say to you.  What is of matter is to take in the love and only love of the One who died for you and who only wishes to be in relationship with you.

There will come the day when you shall taste Eternity and be with me and my Son and our God.  Let those with ears to hear, hear.