Choice: The Great Gift from God

 Child, I welcome you back to this Tabernacle.  I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in  the ways of mother and child. I ask only to feed you and nurture you and attend to you for I am your mother and you are my child.

I am always with you and await your turning to me for I invade never and await giving you my nurture always. The choices before you are many and you now see them and taste them.  You shall always have the choice to come to me.  I will always await you here at this Tabernacle.

Janine, my child, you must come to see that choice is the greatest gift of our Father and Creator. When you see not all choices it is because the prideful ego has limited them.  It is not by God that choices are limited but by man.

When you were a child, choices were limited before you for you were in need of a learning to keep you safe. Your choices were also limited by your wounds caused by those responsible for your learning and nurturing. Now, as an adult, those limited choices must expand. 

To truly know how much you are loved, you must come to see and taste all choices.  To be whole you must come to see and taste all choices.  As the River of the I Am expands within you you shall come to see the great love of God for He has given you all choices that you may come to know what love truly is. 

God loves you so much that He has given you the many choices before you. You may choose Him or not. You may come to this Tabernacle or not.  You may choose love now or not.

When your wounds bound you to the dudgeon within, choices were not available. Now that you are in the walk of wholeness you see all the choices before you and you have chosen to be mine. This, my child, is the maturity of God's will for you.  God does not will you to follow Him with the rigid fears embedded within you for this is the way of the slave. God wishes you to choose Him with all your heart and all your soul and all your mind. This, Janine, is the wholeness I speak of where choice is true and not imbedded by others who place their will upon you.

Let those with ears to hear, hear. The River of the I Am flows to expand your heart and soul and mind where the prideful ego holds no control and where true choice resides.