Come and Let Quietness be Your Teacher

 Child, this is a new day and you have left much behind to attend to this Tabernacle. Come and as I take you into the depths of the River of the I Am know that there is much love and hope within these depths. I fill you, attend to you and prepare you for the day ahead of us as well as slow all down for you that you may take in my heart. 

You need not fear your words for I shall speak for you and through you. In these last days you have been quieted. In these last days you have learned to speak less and listen all the more. 

The more quiet you become the more the noise wants to overtake the quiet. I ask you to walk with me in quietness this day and witness only.

When it is time to teach with the story I will show you the way. But for today,  my child,  walk in quietness and allow me to show you how quietness itself is the teacher. Come and stay awake and let quietness be your teacher.

.