Come and Stop Your Hiding

 Child, come and as you are taken into the depths of the River of the I Am know my heart fills you and nurtures you and attends to you.  Become naked and emptied that I may fill the all of you. Take in the beauty that is within you and before you for I am within you and before you.

When you are naked of heart and soul there is love within and without for the two become one with no locks or boundaries to separate.  The lesson this day is to taste and breathe knowing that the within and without are in relationship just as you and I and Jesus are in relationship for when there are no boundaries to bind you walk and love and live in relationship with all of the mystical body of our Father and guide.

Janine, in simplicity you let go and allow yourself to flow with no boundaries where we walk in relationship. When you are bound you close the relationship with yourself where there are parts in hiding.  When there is hiding the seed of your soul is bound to the earth.

When you stop the hiding and expose the soul to the freedom of nakedness you become freed from the earth and join the mystical body of the River of the I Am. When you unbind your soul you open to the relationship, with not only yourself but also with your God. You open to Jesus even when you may not know His name for this is the way of the River of the I Am.  What was once closed and bound has now opened you to the great love and relationship with Jesus, the Son of Man and our Father and God.

Come and remain opened and naked of soul.  Come and let us walk to stop the hiding of my children from me and my Son and our God.