Come and Taste the Promise of Joy

 Child, let go of yourself. Let go of the need to be attached to the outside world.  Let go that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the Holy Spirit abides and where we commune in the ways of the Light of my womb.

I give you view of  the joy that is within the depths of the River of the I Am. Joy lies within your loins for all senses here within these depths are expanded that you may see and taste and sense joy. My Son gave you His peace and promised you the joy of Eternity. Joy within these depths comes from the knowing that this River shall take you into Eternity where you shall walk with all of the yes.

Joy, my child, is here within these depths.  Be still and take in the joy that flows so freely through you for this moment expands joy within and through you and joins all of the River.  Joy is the knowing you are never going to be alone again.  Joy comes from the knowing that God is true and real for God has become man. 

Even the word, joy, has limitations for it cannot truly tell of the experience of your body that is lifted into the realm of the mystical. Joy at this depth is so very mystical and must be experienced.  I give you words but they are merely words when you are at this depth for the mystical is far beyond words.

Come and stay and when we are ready we shall walk into the world to gather my children that they may come to know the joy of the River of the I Am.