Empty All That You May be of Your Design

Child, come and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where our God and Father abides. Come and know my Son who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.  Come and be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am where you are filled and nurtured in the ways of my heart as well as the wisdom of the Lamb.

Janine, what seems complicated above the River is made simple within the depths of the River of the I  Am. Without the noise you are freed to be of love and only love. I fill you that you may enter the outside world with me armed with the counters to the noise.

Take note of how you begin each day with me. You taste the love of my heart that flows through the all of you. This taste begins within your breath and then flows into your heart and then flows through your hands that you may place my love out into the world. Through this Tabernacle you gain access to me and to the River of the I Am. Through this Tabernacle God's will of love and only love is being established. Through this Tabernacle we touch my children.  

You shall never walk alone, my child. You shall always have the power of the River of the I Am to protect, hold and power you through the noise.  You shall always be mine and always be of the sacred witness for this is of your design. You have emptied all that you may expose your design. Come and let us walk in the ways of the sacred witness and aid my children to empty all that they may expose their design.