In Awareness the Noise Can Find No Home

Janine, my child, do not hesitate to come to me and join me at this Tabernacle for I am your mother who awaits you always and abandons never.  Do not fret the noise for it is only noise.

The noise cannot harm you if you give it no attention.  The noise boasts and pulls at you to attend to it that it may ensnare you in its web. The noise asks you to walk and work to prove you are worthy. You had been ensnared by the noise when you walked to prove your worthiness to me and to my Son and to our God.

No longer can the noise engulf you in its plan to keep you in unawareness where it thrives and feeds upon you and those who are unaware. The unaware of God's Kingdom within do not know that God lives within and that God is love and only love.  The noise asks my children to believe in a God who is from afar and is a God of anger and punishment.  

Janine, my child, come and be of awareness.  Do not stray from this inch and moment for in this inch and moment the noise cannot find breath. As the next inch and moment moves from this inch and moment in awareness, know that the noise can find no home.

The noise places itself within your mind and asks you to believe in only the mind where the heart and soul have no value or meaning. The noise uses trickery to have you believe that all comes from the mind only.

I say this to you in a loud and clear voice, my child, to be of the River of the I Am and flow within its depths is to be of awareness that the heart and soul carry you into Eternity where noise cannot go.

Come and sing the song of songs with me and know God is within us in each inch and moment.  Stay in awareness of the breath within this inch and moment and the noise cannot harm you.