Jesus Lives Within you in the Name of the Holy Spirit

 Child, come and be awakened to this Tabernacle that awaits your attendance that we may commune for I am your mother who wishes to fill you with my nurture.  I am your mother who wishes to attend to your heart and soul where the Kingdom resides.

Take note of your breath that takes in the mystical of the River of the I Am. Take in the gentleness and the kindness of the Light that is Jesus. The joy within your heart is of the relationship with Jesus who shows you the truth and the way. I walk with you in the knowing that as His mother we are one within the mystical body of God.

Janine, my child, the world may not grasp the ways of the River of the I Am for the many of the outside world do not know God exists within their own soul. The many continue to search for Jesus within the outside world. Jesus is within and without.  When you grasp this truth you begin to taste intimacy with Jesus for He is within and without.

Your walk with me has gained you much for you are opened to the awareness that Jesus lives within you in the name of the Holy Spirit. The soft voice speaks to you from deep within for Jesus speaks to you from the depths of the River of the I Am. 

Come and know the soft voice of the Holy Spirit of Jesus.  Come and know the peace that is within the relationship with Jesus. Come and know my heart that walks with you and my Son.