Let us Be of One Heart

 Good morning, my child, come and know that this Tabernacle awaits you that you may be taken into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Your heart is in need of the love of my heart for this is a new day and you must come to taste all of me that you may be restful in the face of the noise.

The lesson this day is simple.  Come and be renewed in the prayerful and mystical and loving ways of my heart that flows within the River of the I Am. This day may appear to be harsh and unloving, my child, but you must be drowned in the ways of my heart that the fears that rise up from the noise may be destroyed.

Janine, my child, I ask you to write, firstly, that you may come to know that we are mother and child. This Tabernacle is for you and me that you may come to know what we have shall be for Eternity.  Do not fear any punishment.  Do not fear any abandonment.  Do not fear for the Lord, our Father and God, shall renew all that the New Earth may be established. 

Worry not how others may see or taste these words. Rather, be of gratitude for what we have.  My words are my words and they shall touch or not touch another child. You must come to trust that what we have will touch others as hearts open.  Let us walk in the nakedness of heart and as one. 

Let us be of one heart this day where we combine to touch others through the mystical ways of the River of the I Am. Let us pray that God opens the hearts of those we minister to.  It is not by words alone that hearts shall open but by the softening and opening of the closed heart for the close heart cannot find its God. The opened heart finds and tastes its God.