Seek Your God who abides Within You

 Child of mine, come.  Come and find love, peace and renewal.  Just as you bathe yourself and rest each day that you may be renewed, you come to this Tabernacle to be bathed and rest within my heart that holds and renews you.

Let go of yourself and write my words.  As you write, take note of the ways of your hands that do not move past this inch or moment that you may be of the still heart to hear me. To be of this Tabernacle each day is to let go of all expectations and to be still of heart that you may take in all that is here for you.

You  walk with me each day and as each day arises you gain all the more and more of the ability to give up all that you may be filled with all. 

The lesson for this day is to walk with me and walk in awareness of the gifts of the River of the I Am.  By the River of the I Am we are able to be mother and child.  By the gifts of the River of the I Am you gain the power of God's love within you for you are opened to your core where God's power resides and is made known to you.

There is a great gift of awareness within the River of the I Am where you gain awareness of your own soul where God abides. By God's grace the River of the I Am flows that you may know how much you are loved for God has placed Himself within you.  No need to search out God within the outside world.  No need to seek the wisdom of the great scholars within the outside world.  All you need do is seek your God who abides deep within you in the place of your own soul.