The Journey Into Eternity Begins with the Yes

 My dearest child of God, come to me, your mother, and know the ways of the great love that awaits you when you turn to me at this Tabernacle. Let go with the breath that lets go of all and allow me to take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.

Janine, it is in the instant that you are able to let go of all that all opens to you.  This journey into the depths of the River of the I Am has taken many inches and moments for the ability to let go of all takes many inches and moments. 

It matters not the amount of inches and moments of the journey.  Rather, it matters that the yes begins the journey for the journey moves into Eternity with the yes. 

Janine, my child, the journey ends not with the death of the body.  The journey may or may not begin while in the body.  The journey shall surely begin with the death of the body for the yes must be chosen or denied when you meet Jesus. The death of the body takes away the noise where all is made naked and the yes shall be true and real. 

The journey is the walk into the River of the I Am where you choose to open to the mystical ways of God who gives Himself to you. What you gain in the ways of the communion with God while in the body shall follow you into Eternity.  The promises given you by my Son shall never die.  Fear not the end of the one breath for it shall take you into the next where you shall walk with me and with my Son and God.