The Panoramic View of God's Plan

Child, I welcome you here to this Tabernacle on this a new day.  You come to me and in the stillness and nakedness of your heart and soul you await me.  I come to you that you may taste what the outside world cannot give you. I come to give you the knowing that the outside world cannot give you.

Here within this Tabernacle you are renewed and given the ways of  my Son.  In this stillness you are graced with God's love for by His grace this Tabernacle awaits you.  I attend to you here within the depths of the River of the I Am where this Tabernacle abides. 

I come to you that I may fill you with the love of my heart that cannot be understood from the view of the outside world.  You must turn inward to your own heart and soul to find my heart and the peace as promised by my Son.

Your yesterday gave you a beautiful panoramic view of God's plan for His children.  Without planning and with a boldness of heart you were shown how God loves with a love that holds and carries and graces you and all things both within and without.

Your heart heard and witnessed through the noise for this panoramic view gave you a larger and greater picture than the scenes from the outside world alone. My dear child, to see through the eyes of the heart is to see from both the within and without. 

To see this holy panoramic view is to see the plan of God's will for all. To walk from this view is to see the larger and all encompassing plan that all of God's children may walk in the knowing of the ways of the Kingdom even while within the body.  To give up your body to me within the River of the I Am is to gain  the larger panoramic view of God's great love and will for us.