The River of the I Am Generates Great Power

 Child, take note of the breath that carries you into this Tabernacle.  Take note of how you fall into the River of the I Am with the gentleness of the breeze.  The gentle flow of the River of the I Am graces us in the way of mother and child.

Dear child, do not mistake the gentleness of our communion with lack of power.  The River carries us in the gentleness and power of God. By this gentleness and love power is gained that carries us into the depths of the River of the I Am where great power is generated.

The outside world cannot comprehend gentleness and power as bedfellows. The outside world sees power as the lack of gentleness for power is said to be of the raging storms or the power to take over by war.

I say this to you, my child, there is greater power in gentleness and communion with me and my Son than all of the powers of the Earth. Come, be still and allow our communion to build rather than destroy.  When you are built upon the communion with me and all of the River of the I Am you gain much power.  When you are filled, we shall move out into the world armed with the power to fill.