The View From the Heavens

 Child, come and let go of yourself. As you let go take note of the taste of joy that expands within you as we flow into the depths of the River of the I Am.  As you let go take note of the buoyancy of the River that takes away all need to hold onto anything.  Let go and take note of the peacefulness that holds you and takes away all needs and wants and desires.

Janine, my child, I give you view of the rapture of the many years ago where you were taken into the heavens and showed the world from afar.  You heard the noise disappear before you and you tasted God for the first time.  You heard the voice of God as you were told you must return. You asked not to return, but rather, stay in this place and space with God forever.  

My dearest  child, I remind you of this rapture for it gave you the reason that you are here with me today. We walk together to gather others into the Kingdom of God.

Hold onto this memory of this rapture and take in this new day.  One day you shall return to God within the Kingdom.  I remind you of your yes to walk with me. Your words have always been of the yes to me. Even in the pain and anguish of reviewing your past and wounds you gave your yes to me. Saving souls is our mission for to witness to another is to open the soul of another to God. 

Come and let us walk as the witness. Let us walk to save souls from the noise that works to steal my children from me.