You Are Being Written Into the Book of Life

 Child, come and be with me in this holy space of this Tabernacle. This is a new day and your yesterday has been written into the Book of Life that you may be expanded and renewed in this new day.  Your yes has made your today all the more and more expanded for the River grows you as we walk together in God's plan.

How graced we are to be mother and child.  How graced am I to be the mother of man. I walk with you and all of my children even when they know me not.  All shall one day know and taste their heavenly mother. 

The joy that is within you is of the promise of my Son to give you His peace.  Janine, you have entered the depths of the River of the I Am that flows deep within you where the promises of God abide. You have been graced with the peace of my Son by your yes to me and to Jesus.

I remind you of your yes to Jesus of years ago even when you knew not the journey you and I would take into the River of the I Am.   He asked you to take yourself to the ground and give yourself to Him. Your yes is written into the Book of Life.

As a young child you placed yourself in His and my care.  Your walked to the church each day even when you knew not of the mystical. Each day you placed yourself before God. 

I give you view of the young child called Janine, who walked to church knowing that only God could gain you Eternity. You felt you were evil and you were in need of salvation.

Janine, I say this to you in a loud and clear voice that you shall be with me and with Jesus and your God in the Kingdom.  Fret no more for your place with God is cemented.