You Are in Need of Your Mother

 Janine, my child, come and rest in my arms that take you into the depths of the River of the I Am where the noise is countered.  Come and let go that I may fill you with my heart that loves you with no boundaries or judgments.

This new day finds you restless. Come and be calmed by the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  Take in the breath that takes you deeper into the River where peace and rest abide.  Come and be still and take in this Tabernacle.  Come and be still and take in my love as well as the beauty of the Garden of our Father and God.

This time is of you and me.  This time is of the Living Waters of the River of the I Am.  The outside world cannot feed you with the food of the River.  You must take leave of the world and be still and take in the fortitude and gentleness of my heart.  

When you are filled you shall walk with me back into the world.  For now, let go of yourself and allow me to fill you for you are in need of your mother.  Allow me to feed you.