Allow Jesus to Unburden You

 Janine, my child, I am pleased that you come to me this day and each day as you arise for this is the time and way to prepare yourself to walk with me into the world.  Come and be renewed and attended to for I am your heavenly mother who cares greatly for you. I am your mother who fills you and carries you into the depths of the River of the I Am that you may know Jesus who is the lifeblood of the River of the I Am.

The lesson this day is to allow the lifeblood of the River to flow with you and through you. Allow the lifeblood of Jesus within the River to take you for the River carries peace and makes light your walk.

My Son spoke of allowing Him to carry you so that your burden may be lightened.  "Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble of heart." These words of my Son flow through you this new day.  Take note of how you walked in your yesterday. Jesus carried you for you were opened to Him.  Take note of the end of war within you for Jesus gave you His yoke. 

Janine, my child, this was the work of Jesus for He showed you His humble and light heart that flows to make your burden light. To know Jesus is easy when you open your heart to Him. Come and let us walk to make light the walk of my children.  Come and let us walk with Jesus to make your walk unburdened, for Jesus takes your burdens from you when you turn to Him.