Anger is of the Noise

 Child, let us begin this new day with the sign of the Cross that bears the awareness that my Son has lived and died for you and all.  He is the One, the Lamb, that gives us Eternity.  Let us also remember that in the life everlasting  you shall be with Him. 

You weep with me for my children who know Him not. You are filled with joy that you know Him.  You walk with me each day with the knowing that pain, sadness and fear shall all one day be gone for noise cannot live within the Kingdom.

You are tasting all sides of your human flesh.  You taste the sadness of those lost within the noise.  You taste the sadness of those afflicted with disease. You taste my tears as we weep together. Yet, my child at the same time we taste the joy of the Kingdom where joy and peace reign.

How can this be that we can taste all in the same breath?  Janine, my child, this is the lesson this day. I remind you that all are of your human ways.  There are those that say anger is of justification.  I say to you anger is of the noise for when you give up war anger ceases.  Yes, there is sadness and pain, but sadness and pain do not war.  Anger leads to war within and without.

Let us walk this day to teach that anger covers over pain and sadness.  To war against self or another is to hide pain and sadness. Ponder what I have given you this day for your heart wars no longer.  You have emptied pain and sadness and you now allow it to rise and be felt within the inch and moment where joy replaces it for you know God has you. Allow my words to take root within you.