By God's Grace We are All of One Family

 Child, take the breath that brings you to me.  Call upon this Tabernacle and come to me that I may take you into the depths of the River of the I Am.  Do not doubt the ways of my heart that take you deep within your own depths where we commune for we are mother and child before God.

You come to me that I may intercede for you. I hold and nurture all parts that you may know the nakedness that opens and expands you.

This new day finds you in confusion. I make myself known in simplicity and always in the name of my Son, the Light, the Lamb, our Savior. Come and hear the words of my Son who speaks to you in the soft voice of love for it is He who speaks of ending the war within that the war without may end.

In simplicity I have carried you for I am your mother who feeds and nurtures you that you may grow to know the walk of my Son. I give all of me to my Son who is the Son of God. I give all of myself to you for I am your mother. 

I am in my Son who is in the Father. In simplicity we are all in God the Father and God the Son and God the Holy Spirit for we all carry the seed of God. 

Janine, my child, you must come to see that we are all of the same cloth for we have been created by God, the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. By this truth we are all made of one family.

I do not place myself above any other for we are all of God's children. I walk with you that you may come to know my Son that you may know our God. Jesus walked the Earth that we may all know God. 

Listen to the soft voice within you for it is of my Son who is asking you to know Him.  He loves with a love of intimacy. He gave Himself up for you and me. Let those with ears to hear, hear.