Come and Be Fed by Jesus

 Child, as you place your hands on this Tabernacle and call upon me know that I am here and with you. Let us flow deep within the depths of the River of the I Am where we commune in the ways of mother and child.

Janine, these depths move us as one for I am your mother who nurtures you and you are my child who takes in my nurture.

The ways of mother and child where the child is nurtured by mother is as of God who awaits the call to be fed and nurtured by His Son, the Lamb, my Son,  It is God in the form of Jesus who comes to be with us. It is Jesus who is God in earthly form that we may come to be nurtured and to know the peace that comes from being nurtured with the food of God.

Mother gives birth and child takes in the food and grows in the ways of the teachings of mother and father.  Likewise we are children of God and when opened we are fed His Food of Life where we grow in the ways of His teachings.

It is not by the food of  the earth that feeds, but rather, the food of God who comes to fill us with His love. I take you out into the world today to attest to the teachings that arise from this Tabernacle that flows within the River of the I Am where Jesus abides.  Jesus is in relationship with you and you are being filled with the good news of love and only love. Come and be fed that you may in turn feed. Ponder the good news this day.