Do Not Be Misled by the Noise

 Child, come and know the ways of the River of the I Am where we commune.  Come and know the Light of my womb, Jesus. Come and know the promises of the Covenant between God and His children. As I take you into the depths of the River let go with all of your body, heart and soul that you may take in the beauty of this Tabernacle. 

The lesson this day is to allow your body and heart and soul to take in this inch and moment with no matter the noise that clangs at you. Come and as I take you into the depths of the River take note of the ways of the noise.  It clangs and asks you to run from this Tabernacle.

Rather than run from this Tabernacle, my child, sit with me and take note of the destiny of the noise for it cannot enter this depth. Tale note of your heart that has fallen into my heart, Be at peace, Janine, for I am holding you in this time and in this space that is within God's garden.

Do not be misled by the noise for it cannot harm what we have. My words are my words and they cannot die. Should the outside world take away your hands you are still mine.  Should the outside world take away your eyes you are still mine. There is no one or thing that can take away what we have.  Ponder, my words, Janine, for my words and my heart are deep within you where your heart and soul abides. Rest in the comfort and awareness that all is well into Eternity.