"I am in the Father and the Father is in me"

 Child, come and as you place your hands on this Tabernacle, know that we are united in God's presence.  We are one within the River of the I Am and yet we are two separate souls for this is the way of our God.

You are one with God and yet you are of your own heart and soul.  You are one with the River of the I Am and yet are like no other for you were handcrafted by God.

In the end of this life, as you enter the next, you shall be reunited with your Creator and you shall be as one and yet shall be with your own heart and soul.

Janine, our God unites us with Him so that we are within Him and He is within us.

My Son spoke of being in the Father and the Father being in Him. Jesus was speaking of the opened heart when He spoke of those who do good works and if you cannot trust that God is within you can see God in the good works. 

Jesus spoke of those who will do greater works and to trust that the Father is within them also. Ponder my words for they speak of our walk within the world.  Let us walk knowing is is by God's hand that we gather His children.