"I Know My Sheep and My Sheep Know Me"

 Janine, my child, we are of the same cloth for our Father and God has created us and placed His seed within each of us. You are my child by God's design. We all carry His gene of love and only love deep within us.

To gain access to our Father you must turn inward to where God abides and where His seed awaits its reopening. You were created with an opened seed of God for He created you in His image and likeness. To reopen  your seed is to reunite with your Creator.

You have opened your soul to the healing air and to the witness where your seed was allowed to taste the air of life once again. Janine, my child, the peace guaranteed by Jesus is located within your own seed. With this awakening of your seed you and God are reunited in the intimacy of your design.

The path to the reunion with God has been laid before you for by emptying your story to the healing air and to the healing witness the seed became safe to open once again.  These is the Gospel words of Jesus. "I know my sheep and my sheep know me>'