Jesus Came to Witness to Each of Us

 Child, come and be of my heart on this new day for I am your mother who awaits you that I may fill you and attend to your needs. How graced is our love for each other for I am your mother and you are my child before our Father and Creator, the I Am.

Janine, I remind you of this holy space where I am Our Lady of the River of the I Am as graced by God. Place your hands on this Tabernacle as a sign of your humbleness. Place your hands on this Tabernacle as a sign of trust that I am here and I give you my heart. Place your hands on this Tabernacle and know the Light of my womb that gave His life to save ours.

I remind you of the Covenant with God that by my Son's death and resurrection we have what we have. I come to my children, not to be above, but to be of my Son who is the Lamb, the Son of man and the One who has gained us Eternity.

In humbleness we walk, not to command, but to gather by way of the witness.  Jesus walked the Earth as witness to each of us that each of us may be written into the Book of Life.