Man Has "Missed the Mark"

 Child of mine, slow all down that you may let go with the breath of expulsion.  Expel the holding and fight that the River and my heart may take you into the deepest parts of your own heart and soul.

Do not take any matter to the world of noise for the noise is not of the River of the I Am. The noise is not of God. The noise clangs loudly at times and softly at times but you know it by its intention to take you from the peace that is held here within the depths of the River of the I Am.

The noise that clangs and slithers as the serpent promises my children riches and a world above others. Our Father and God promises the peace of the Lamb and a world where all are equal.  Our Father and God promises Eternity with Him in the Garden of Eden.

The noise must be squelched.  This shall be done when my children turn to God with a yes.  You cannot end the noise and temptation with more noise and more temptations.  You cannot end war with more war.  You cannot end sin with more sin.  Man has done these things for these generations and has "missed the mark." 

You ask, "what can I, but a small child, do to carry the truth into the world."  Janine, my child, you and I walk into the world each day with the truth. We do not war with the truth. Rather, we carry the truth with love that touches one's heart where the noise cannot enter. 

The opened heart finds God. The opened heart squelches the noise for it has found the counter to the noise. The opened heart no longer misses the mark. The opened heart begins its journey into Eternity.