My Children cannot See God Through Their Hungry Bellies

 Child of mine, come to me and rest in the knowing that we are mother and child here within this Tabernacle that flows within the depths of the River of the I Am.

Today is a day as no other for it cannot be made again. God has given us each day with a new awakening that cannot be duplicated. It is of folly to believe you can move into yesterday for it is gone and today is today.

It is folly to place yourself into tomorrow for tomorrow has not yet arrived. To be in the day and in the moment carries awareness and awakeness that shows you its gifts.

The sun rises this day with awareness of God's love. There are many of my children who awake this day in pain and without food. 

Janine, walk with me in prayer for my children that they may be fed in order to find their God today. God provides the food of Eternity but a hungry belly finds it hard to turn to God and yet this is the time to turn to God for earthly food alone carries no salvation.

What saddens my heart are the precious children that know not their God for they cannot see past their hungry bellies. The food of the earth must sustain to give time for my children to find their God.